I may have diverted some petco sales.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
yea i could see him greeting after that....."hello, welcome to walmart, DONT BUY FISH FROM HERE!! Have a nice day!

reefman420

I was in petco last nigh picking up some dog food.So i decided to go look at the poor creatures.This ladie was trying to help this guy set up a SW tank.
1. she sold him a 55 gallon aga
2.She trieed selling him a fluval canister filter
3.she tried selling him crushed coral
4.she said skimmers are only needed on large mature tanks
5.she said he could take a fish home right away.

Well when she went to help someone else i told the guy everything she said was a lie and dont buy anything from their.He really thought that i didnt know anything about SW.So i had him fallow me home.needless to say.he was amazed.The bad part..I kinda volunteered myself to set up this guys tank.lol

And on the pet hell note: petco in coon rapids mn is trying to sell coral now.They had mushrooms and zoas under reg flor.

They should really evaluate what they are doing!

kathywithbirds

Oh boy guess what Mike did... he "saved" some polyps from Petco. Me and the little one were off getting some bird toys and we meet and the register... and he's got baggies in hand. Cheap LR, it IS pretty purple, though, wtih some button polyps... I told him that they'll continue to sell if we buy it, but his thought process was he was "saving" it...

They had a SAILFIN tang in a tank less than 10g, along with a couple other fish, a yellow next to it, a HUGE henoichus that was so bad in a tank with a choc chip star eating their coral banded shrimp... believe it or not, everything except the heniochus looked healthy. Wonder if some employee was doing what little he could or if it was just a new shipment...

So i had him fallow me home.

i don't know how it is in minn, but here in new england that's like saying "well stranger this is where i live. we go to bed around 10:30, so if you could wait till around 11:45 to break in and kill me and my family that'd be swell." :guns:
well.... happy holidays :away:

kathywithbirds

I will try to post pics of all new critters soon... there's an orchid dottyback in QT right now destined for one of our tanks...

reefman420

well min is awsome thanx for asking.And I only invited him after i asked what he does for a liveing.He is a youth ministry pastor and a teacher at my nephews school