i gots me a new mushroom coral

rDr4g0n

i havent posted in a while, so hi again everyone! im still alive!!

so i found this cute little polyp all alone at the LFS. i got it for $5. its the reddish one with bright blue spots.

corals.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sweet mushroom bro! I have one just like it! I am seriously thinking about cutting it into equal pieces and seeing how they re-grow. Up for an experiment bro? :)

A.

rDr4g0n

Sweet mushroom bro! I have one just like it! I am seriously thinking about cutting it into equal pieces and seeing how they re-grow. Up for an experiment bro? :)

A.

i cant bring myself to cut my mushies up! if ya look closely just to the left of the purple one is a baby that it left behind while moving a few weeks ago!

oh, hey squatch! i missed ya! just been real busy. that hammer has had better days. its been a little deflated lately and i dunno why. i ordered a hepa filter for my skimmer air pump (finally). ill be setting that up with some homemade basswood airstones this weekend hopefully :)

Cassette87

Hah Nice! I just picked up a single small polyp EXACTLY like that for $5 bucks too...I'll snap a photo tomorrow during the day :)

Triggerjay

I bought a rock when my LFS was closing that has about 20 shrooms on it identical to yours......... for $15.... I got some deals of a lifetime when he was closing down..

Jason

goldenmean

Sweet shroom - I like the blue spots on the red shroom

About 3-4 weeks ago I got this shroom rock from my LFS
10 srooms plus 3 babies that were hidden by the larger ones for 50 bucks.
They are chocolate with blue spots except for 2 and a baby that are brown with blue stripes. My LFS is usually on the expensive side (they are in a pricey nieghborhhood) but I thought this rock was a great deal.

Blue_Dots_Strips.jpg

Last edited:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It looks like I need to go SHROOM shopping again!! Yall done and got Me in the mood for more SHROOMS!!!

they all look GREAT!!

Allen :)

rDr4g0n

Sweet shroom - I like the blue spots on the red shroom

About 3-4 weeks ago I got this shroom rock from my LFS
10 srooms plus 3 babies that were hidden by the larger ones for 50 bucks.
They are chocolate with blue spots except for 2 and a baby that are brown with blue stripes. My LFS is usually on the expensive side (they are in a pricey nieghborhhood) but I thought this rock was a great deal.

i really like the way your little shroom corner looks there. i cant wait to fill out my shroom collection. i want to add a blue and white striped shroom, and a few ricordias to my shroom garden.