I am out of control....

Jendub

Okay I think I have covered every squar inch of my kitchen, dining room and soon, living room. I thought to myself, I need a bigger tank...instead of upgrading, I keep adding.

Here is my new tank, a work in progress. I just put it up tonight at 3am...I am a night owl, what can I say. Tomorrow we are off to Home Depot for the pvc. I will keep posting pics of "the beast" until I am finished.

Here is the new tank 120gallon with a 50 gallon sump:
DSCN0555.jpg

Here is 80g display(lights are off), 50g 2'x4'prop with 60g common sump and the new tank 120g:
DSCN0556.jpg

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
So, where do you eat dinner? LOL

I second what are the dimensions of the new tank?

Sharkbait

I think I have that same syndrome, is it contageous?When you have more then 3 systems setup is that a addiction or attraction?Very nice tank I like shorty's, what are you planning for it?

Jendub

Thanks for the love....now I feel a little normal but I do agree, it is an addiction. Is there a special group I can attend??? Hehe...wait a minute, it's here!!!;)

The 120g is 60X30X15, it is a shorty but at least I can touch the bottom and not drag out a chair to stand on. I am thinking of using it for an all LPS tank. My 80g across from it is an all LPS but I am now thinking I want to change that but I don't know what? Any suggestion???

Oh and eating dinner is always done by the warm glow of the TV, were conversation is kept to a minimum.

Sharkbait

Normal is so relative in todays specialized world.I would do a region specific tank if it were me.(Lordhow Island maybe?)hehe...My dining room is more of a coral viewing room now,yeah dinner conservsation is overrated, that's why I have surround sound.

Witfull

Jendub said:
Thanks for the love....now I feel a little normal but I do agree, it is an addiction. Is there a special group I can attend??? Hehe...wait a minute, it's here!!!;)
we are a support group for reefers,,,we also help feed eachothers addictions,,,hey man,,i got some good stuff here,,,ill give ya a good price,,,LOL

Jendub

hehe...gotta love your support group:D

I just got back from the depot and I am seeing plumbing in my future. I will keep you all posted, I am sure it is going to be another late post...:grr:

here is some of the pvc pieces I picked up today...I still have another bucket full of random pieces...hehe, it is adult legos.
DSCN0560.jpg

Sharkbait

PVC glue and nail polish ,heck of a combo or headache, whichever comes first.I'm out of ammo for the foot fetish,except Wit ever thought about Pediatry?I'm impressed with the parts,can I barrow that pump for awhile?j/k