Hunan East (inn) in Wash Twp on Black Horse Pike

Roks-Sharky

One of the reasons I started my tank was because this Chinese restaurant next to the Whitman Diner had a phenomenal reef tank in the late 80s early 90s. That restaurant has been there since the early 70s and is still there.

After I set up my first tank this month (Mar '06), I went back there for some take-out(mom still lives in the area, I live in Voorhees) to get some ideas for how to stock it, not sure it would even be there.

My heart was broken.:tears:

The tank was still there but everything was suffering.

No corals but shruken mushrooms and the water looked like pond water.

Clown fish and tang, some others, fairly happy, but can't figure what they ate, nothing was green, everything brown.

I figure if anyone remembers this tank in its glory this would be the place to ask.

Anyone?

I didn't have the heart to ask the lady at the counter what had happened to it either, I got the impression it was still something to be proud of in her book.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I would have offered FREE sampling of the tank's water ;) Then provide them with the results and suggestions to fix it. They would either be offended or thrilled at the offer... but it doesn't hurt to ask :D

Witfull

free chinese food!!

i never saw this tank. im in Marlton and nevr really ventured down the Washington township...i hear there is a mall there,,deptford i think its called...lol

billyr98

I don't remember it either.. But my buddy grew up in WT.. so I will ask him tomorrow.. where do you live now?