how much is this anemone worth?

I have two of these RBTAs in my tank. They are both very vibrant pink. I have been told that this is not a normal color. I was looking to POSSIBLY trade one of these fellas for something else really cool(not sure what yet). How much would you all pay for one of these RBTAs? I might just keep them because I like them so much.

nem2.jpg
4" diameter

nem5.jpg
5" diameter

Honestly, keep them. Not sure how big they are, but from what ive seen, those are the red sea ones. About $70-100 for them for a good 2-3". But keep them, grow them, have them split, you get to have your anemones that you love, and trade the extra split off's for other cool things you want. Those are an eye catcher, i would hold on to them.

Blue Space

Sure is gorgeous. I talked my LFS buddy down from $80 for one similar. My nem, which split 3 weeks ago, is a beautiful pink (or red as most say) and green. So I would say a fair price or trade value would be the same, possibly more if you found someone that just had to have it. ;)

P.S. I like my nem so much that I'm thinking about keeping my first split (or giving it to a friend) as insurance in case something bad were to happen to my original.

catran

Sort of looks like one of mine.
fe9bf4dc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PIMPALA

maybe i'm jumping the gun here, but the first two posted (especially the second one) looks more like its starting to bleach, rather than just being a cool light pink color.

what type of lighting do you have? size of tank? where are the nems located in the tank?

maybe i'm jumping the gun here, but the first two posted (especially the second one) looks more like its starting to bleach, rather than just being a cool light pink color.

what type of lighting do you have? size of tank? where are the nems located in the tank?

90 gallon tank under two 150w 14k MH and two sets of PC. One nem stays at the top 1/3 of the tank the other one stays under a rock until the lights come on and then it moves itself up in the tank to about the top 1/3

they are both the same color. They may look different because the second one was taken using the flash on my phone. the MHs need to be replaced also.