• Click the "get new" button

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Subscribe to threads and hit RS via the email

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • other- please elaborate!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

bourganaes

I always start with the new posts and them (if I have time) I will work through all or most of the catagories on the forums page

ironman361

honestly,
i go to the forums to check out other peoples problems,when i started my reeftank i did everything the wrong way but wasnt discouraged i had a plan to over come my mistakes thanks to alot of reading and learning from my mistakes(aswell as joining every forum known to the internet)...so if i could give my own personal advise to help out a fellow reefer than i feel good about it.without doing that what good is the knowledge of know how if your not passing it along?

boozeman

I check out the homepage first...then click on new posts..do this 5-10 times throughout the day :whstlr:
love the tank journals ...they give me thoughts on what to expect when I begin my reef :columbo:

goldenmean

I use the home page most for the recent topic threads.
It would be great to be able to see more recent topics on the home page or just be able to continue recent topics on another page.

Witfull

there are 2 other things i do regularly,,,

on the top of each page there is the quick links button, i look at "todays posts"

in user CP it lists threads you have replied to, that have been replied to after your reply.

Scooterman

I always hit the home page & look through the most recent post, then later I go to the forums & brows there!:whstlr:

Cartman89

I have this site bookmarked (where I click the link and it goes right to the marine saltwater fish forum). And then go from there.

ghostwolf

i normally check out the home page, then quick links for new posts, check the forums, and scope out whos in chat.

Lin