Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Subscribe to threads and hit RS via the email

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • other- please elaborate!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

ReefLady

Staff member
Just curious how our members go about browsing the forums.
Thinking about making some adjustments to the home page.

Please select the one you use most often. Multiple answers are available if you're REALLY torn between two.

Thanks!

T

Last edited by a moderator:

mps9506

I'm sure you didn't want two votes, but I rely on both the home page to view the most recent threads posted and the subscribed threads I get in my email...
I'd be lost without those two :)
Mike

Cougra

Personally I use both the recent topics on the front page and the "Get New feature" I use the Get New feature every morning or when I haven't been on for a couple days and I use the home page for a quick check to see if anything's been posted throughout the day.

dwall174

I browse the home page! However I also like the subscribed threads E-Mail to let me know when someone posts to a subscribed thread.

strat

home page for me, plus its my home page. im always clicking on that home button on the top of my browser..

kris

Spooda420

no home page, yahoo.com is my home page.... I go to get new or home to see what the active topic is.

I know this has nothing to do with you but MoZilla is SLOW to load this up, but fast on most other sites in general. I gave up on IE.... I dont know if its the programming here or if its mozilla being slow.

C

NaH2O

Contributing Member
I look at the home page list first (my choice for the poll), then click on "get new", if it seems like there has been a lot of activity since I last checked in. I also occasionally subscribe to threads.

Curtswearing

I typically check the home page first, then new posts, then subscribed threads. I always get behind on following up on emails so sometimes I might miss a response to someone asking me a question.

TDEVIL

Originally posted by NaH2O
I look at the home page list first (my choice for the poll), then click on "get new", if it seems like there has been a lot of activity since I last checked in. I also occasionally subscribe to threads.

same here :)

Jay

AJinNY

Hey Travis,

I look at the homepage and see which are the top threads most recently responded to.....then if theres a topic Im looking for in general, Ill just do a general search.

skipm

I go to the forums page because there are some areas that I like to review whether there are new posts or not.