How do you break the rules?

Spooda420

she is right... over is the 'correct' way I learned that fast.

yes tooth paste can be pushed from the center... i do it all the time. :)

Maxx

Rocio does the toothpaste thing...drives me friggin nuts...how hard is it to squeeze from the bottom of the damn tube?????
Nick

pista01

I had a yellow tang in my 20L for about a year! I traded him for a coral recently. Glad too, he pooped more than he ate!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL!! funny thread... Maxx, make a pet peeve trade with Rocio! I am sure she can think of one for you :D

Let's see... I use tap water(only 80 ppm TDS) even though I have a RO/DI unit (it's not installed yet), I feed my fishes too much. I also speed...but mostly with the flow of traffic ;).

Breaking rules?I check my tank before I do anything in the morning and then my kids.
I feed my fishes before I feed my own kids.If I run out of RO/DI water during water changes I immediately drive 15 minutes to the nearest LFS to get some more but if I need milk(deli store is 5 minutes away)I wait till the next day.I didnt realized I was doing these things until my wife told me.Just sharing.

VINA

wrightme43

LOL, funny thread. I drive way to fast, put out on the first date, and keep sps corals under pc lighting. I dont use windex though so I wont go to fish he@!. LOL Sometimes I dont tie the garbage bag before I throw it in the trash can. I have a moray in my reef tank, along with 2 tangs, and 4 angel fish. LOL Oh yeah and I wont shop at walmart, I believe they are the devil. LOL

Craig Manoukian

I don't change or test my water, I add water from the tap (36 ppt on a TDS meter) to top off, keep the temp at 80 degrees, salinity at 36 ppt per a refractometer, and clean three panels of glass every two weeks. I never QT my fish (my LFS does it for me).

I go by smell and watch my corals and fish for indications of anything amiss. Just like running with scissors, eh?

PS,
So far so good