how do i control pods in 5g pico

Gfoot2000

so i currently have a 5g pico thats been running for 2 month with 2 trochus snails and 2 zoos and 2 sps, im tank is is crawling with copepods, isopods(arent harmful, just makes my zoos close once in awhile when they crawl on it) and amphipods that i dont mind cuz i rarely see them.

so my copepod and isopod population is a mess, and i want to get the smallest best choice fish i can get for a 5g or maybe an invert that eats pods? is there such thing? i know 5g is no place for a fish but i need something to control my pods,

i use to have a 6 lined wrasse and i like it but surely 5g is way to small for a wrasse, mandarine is out of the picture. any suggestions on a small fish? would a seahorse be cool? or do they only eat swimming stuff?
i dont really have an algae problem cuz ive never fed my tank b4 and i use rodi water. and no i havent checked my parameters at all. just losts of pods that need dying

Luukosian

I imagine most shrimp and a lot of other small inverts probably eat copepods....anything that is fast enough to catch them.