Hopeful for a new supplier!

Angel Fin

Going to visit a reccommended shop in a fellows home........only open on Saturdays.......can hardly wait!!!!
But I know your sitting there thinking...."Be careful"......& I will.......apparently this guy has been in the hobby for a long period of time so I have high hopes!!!!!:tongue:

Angel Fin

Well that was an experience........had a wonderful time!!! 6 ft. deep pond in the front yard was a good sign.......& then ..his garage!!!! OMG!!!!! As I walked in there was a 6 ft. 12" deep, 4 ft. wide frag tank such as I've never seen before........I almost lost it!!!!!! A floor level refugium/sump.......about 8 ft. long........it was heaven!!!!!!
I bought a Koralia 750 pump, another peppermint shrimp, some awesome New Life Spectrum food, & a toadstool coral frag............I can hardly wait to go back!!!
Mounted the Koralia in the tank and fired it up....placed one of the powerheads low & at the back.......things got pretty murky for while there but are settling down nicely!!!
Everybody's gonna love the increased flow.....will watch everyone closely esp. the sun coral.....its my most sensitive inhabitant so if everything is good for it then everybody else seems good too!!
Made the additions with the lights down for a while......that was great advice!