Holy crap, people!

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Wow! Sorry I missed all the fun...was in a Educational Tech conference all day!!

Cheers!

lcstorc

Yippie!!!! We broke the record. Now we need to get to the 1000 post mark. There is still plenty of time.

saltwaterfarm

Oh well let's go then.
BTW, when did you fix the clock (not that it's a bad thing). It's usually about 10 min fast...

ReefLady

Staff member
see how much faster that server is, like minimal delays if any

I agree the server has been flat-out rockin' today.

Funny thing is.......... we're still on the old server. Our friend the webhost might have done something to help out the server until the switch???

ReefLady

Staff member
I agree the server has been flat-out rockin' today.

Funny thing is.......... we're still on the old server. Our friend the webhost might have done something to help out the server until the switch???

OK guys, actually I just looked at our hosting control panel and the reason the server is rockin' is because we are, in fact, now on Romey!

Yeeeeeehaw!

I'm guessing that right now we're still sharing this server with 18 other sites that were on Marie until he gets everything switched over... because I haven't changed a thing yet. So it should only get faster from here!!!

lcstorc

We will need more chatty members to beat that one. We were rocking yesterday. Now I have tons of posts to read that I didn't get to yesterday. LOL