High Quality Skimate for sale!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
BOB!! you dont know? lol dude get with it, this is the reefs own blue pill, wrinkle remover, hair restorative and love potion#9 all in one sticky,stinky avacodo like paste, an ounce in the am clears the pluming of the previous day

michael_cb_125

I drink 2oz. of mine everyday. I havent been sick in like two years. Plus why would you throw away, all of that tasty goodness.-Michael

BEELZEBOB

we should start selling it as "Anti wrinkle cream"

natures own source of revitializing minerals and funk

BoomerD

Bob, don't ya know that skimmate will grow hair on a bowling ball, cure cancer, wax your car, and even can be used to "make that particular part of a man" larger?

I'm tellin ya...it's a miracle drug in disguise!

BEELZEBOB

Bob, don't ya know that skimmate will grow hair on a bowling ball, cure cancer, wax your car, and even can be used to "make that particular part of a man" larger?

holy crap! i must have been drinkin this stuff for years!!! :lol:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
It will also be used to take paint off your furniture and can be used to style your hair!:D It's a multipurpose elixir!

Frankie

RS STAFF
What have i done!?
OK, I will trade my fine skimate for two frags of sps. Ship it out to me while supplies last and I'll toss in a bonus anemone waist ball! This is a really good toy for clowns and will amuse you for hours watching them play with it!

Witfull

personally, i dab some behind each ear as a pheramone...it really drives the ladies crazy

Intranick

Is it safe for human consumption? :lol: i have a friend who pays big dollars for "protein" at the nutrition shop! Maybe I could undercut them?

Melanie

Great idea Intranick! Protein Skimmate buks you up!

Witfull....that's how I snagged my husband. Dabbed a little skimmate behind my ears and he couldn't resist