Hi

Tigress

So here are the requested pictures! I really am a newbie to Saltwater Aquariums!

So, This is my new Fluval Evo 13.5. Been up for about a week. I have a clean up crew in it and 2 Green Chromis. It is a basic set up with the additions of the 50w heater and the mini protein skimmer. I had a power head running in it but it was to strong and had to turn it off and take it out. A newer smaller one is on the way. I used Live Rock and Live Sand for set up and after 3 days it was testing as if it had cycle. Guys at my local fish store got me a Turbo Start live bacteria solution that you add to the biological filter and added the Chromis after that had been in. Everyone is doing well and water is testing with great levels! Ammonia at 0, Nitrite at 0, Nitrate were up to 10ppm today so did a small water change and HPh has been at 7.9 maybe 8. and temp seems stable at 78. I have no idea why my picture post sideways either. I would love advice on how to fix that! lol20171017_173438.jpg 20171017_143118.jpg