Hi Im New

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Wow Casey your tank is unreal, I have never seen clams like that before. Are they some kind of Hybrid???

4casey-clam.jpg

Mike

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Casey buddy its good to see you on RS, looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your beautiful pictures

MIke

Witfull

dont mind Mike, he;s mostly harmless, id cuff him up, but i think that he would like it to much....:D

Curtswearing

It's actually a running joke about the color "orange" from another forum. For everyone else, it is just a little confusing.:confused:

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Sorry for all the confusion folks. Casey is a friend of mine from another board and a great guy. he has a little brew haha with a few of the girl reefers at the reef tank board. Casey has a problem with the color orange and the girls were picking on him. However since he is a mod thier he was winning the battle....that was until he join our domain where he moderating powers did not serve hime very well, lol.

oy I would have given a hundred bucks to see his face when he stumbled over here and saw that picture, rofl.

take care folks just some thanksgiving humor.

wit how did you know???

mike

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks mike,i did'nt know what was going on.i even sent him a pm and told him you were a great guy and just kiddin around.he did'nt reply.he does have an awesome tank though,thanks for the explanation. dave.

SaltyQueen

what picture are you all tanking about??? I saw that something was edited off an earlier post, so i'm guessing I missed what you're tanking about.

Anyways, Welcome Casey- you have one of the most colorful tanks I've ever seen! Absolutely Beautiful!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well, well, well, well Casey! Now do I know this dude!! Let me count the ways!!:D

He can be seen on a lazy Sunday afternoon sitting in a very orange chair and watching his awesome looking tanks or the Tampa Bay Bucs on TV!:funny:

Casey really great to see that you have ventured over this way to what will be and is now a great forum!:)

Now Mike and I will be kind to you for the time being but as you get comfortable here well--------------------------Anyways welcome to RS!:)

Also: ReefLady I need your home address!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please!!!:D