Hi from Florida

panmanmatt

Welcome to our little Sanctuary. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself and your set up/s.

Oh and pics are always welcomed.

lcstorc

Welcome to RS from another Floridian. What part of the state are you in? We have people here from all over.

JoJo

Welcome to RS, from another Florida. i'm in Tampa Bay, where are you located?

Coralreef

I'm In Sarasota If anyone is close enough to do some swaps It would be nice to avoid shipping. I don't have anything for trade now but should in a month or so.
Might even be willing to swap a PD or two for the right coral. Pic of PDs is avatar pic. I will keep a list of anyone who is close and let them know when I have stuff .Let me know if you're interested.

Coralreef

I’m growing out my purple death and nuclear green palys right now. Should have first frags available in 4-6 weeks but will only have one or two of each. I am looking for purple people eaters, Tubs blues and a few other hard to come by corals.

Coralreef

It’s a bad pic but here’s my Ngs
ngcu-1.jpg

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
i dont have anything like that...but I do have some ring of fire zoas that are CRAZY growers, redish skirts with yellowish speckled/starry centers.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
of course I have pics!!!! its a little outdated (1/8/08) 2 users here on R.S. have well, what used to be frags of this...now one i know is a full blown colony, and the other is starting!
ROFzoas1-8-08-1.jpg