Hi everyone

BLACK42799

My name is steve I live in Hanover,P.A. and I am starting a reef set-up with 4 little fish and some corals. I am looking to expand my knowledge on this subject, I'll admit that there is alot I don't know about reef equipment. With all of you helping me it should be alot of fun. Looking foward to trading and purchasing some soft corals and other items.

thank you, STEVE

ghostwolf

Hi, Steve, and welcome to RS. Every one here is very helpful and friendly. Ask away with questions and you will be asured of an answer normally within hours! And remember we love pictures! LOL

Lin

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Lots of friendly helpful people here so ask any questions you have. Also post some pics when you get a chance. We would love to see your system.
Enjoy!

BLACK42799

My System Consists Of A 75 Gal ,rainbow Triple Capity Filter System,ocean Clear Canister Filter Also,and A Little Giant Pump ,also Have A Hang-on Penguin Double Bio-filter ,water Movement Is Done With A Power Sweep 270 Gph And A Penguin 1140 300gph The Little Giant Pump 650 Gph Also. My Water Is Crystal Clear Always.as For Lighting,i Retro-fitted 4 -40 Watt Fluorescent T-12 Bulbs And 1-t-5 Bulbs And 1 T-6, 2-20 Watt Mini Compact Fluoresent 50/50 Bulbs In The Rear Corners Of The Tank. The Bulbs Consist Of U R I Brand Actinic 03 420 Nm (1) And 1 460 Nm Actinic , Also 1-lightning Rod T-6 @ 11,000k The T-5 Is @ 20,000k And I'm Experimenting With 2 Ultra Violet 20 Watts To See If They Have Any Effect At All On Anything ? 275 Lbs Of Live Rock ,3" White Sand Bed,a Couple Of Blue Damsles,a True Percula, A Sand Glidder Goby(who Stays Very, Very Busy) My Wife Just Purchased A Yellow Deep Water Gargonia,it's Doing Great ,also Have A Green Gaunipora And Of Corse Some Green Star Polyps , And A Pulsing Zena Wich I Love. And A Few Zoe Frags I Love The Zoe's And I Want As Many Different Species As I Can Get. I Know This Sounds Crazy But I Have Been Using Rain Water For The Past 7 Years !!! It's A Pain In The But, But I Think You Can't Beat It.we Also Use Seachem Reef Salts,and Most Of The Other Products Are Frome Seachem Also.i Have A 25 Watt Uv.

BLACK42799

Hi Ghostwolf Thank You And I Will Be Asking Alot Of Questions , I'm Hoping This Is The Web Space For Me ,so Far All Are Nice
See Ya -steve

BLACK42799

Thank You , And When I Have Time I Am Going To Be Reading The Artical On Schooling ,i'd Like To Start With Some Green Chromis.

Talk To Ya Soon -steve

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hello :hallo: and welcome to RS!! :D

I love blue/green chromis'!
083006tankpic17.jpg

bluegreenchromis.jpg