Hi All

seabisquit2

I have been in the Aquarium hobby for about 5 years and reefing for about 3 years. I can say that reading has been the best thing that has happened to my wallet and my marraige:read: For many months I spent countless dollars and countless criiter lives before I realized that I knew nothing about aquatic husbandry. I began joining every forum I could find and started taking notes. I am proud to say that I have a decent handle on my reef now after battling many months of algae problems and a mantis shrimp bout. I would like to contribute this to all newbies..Read, Read, Read and then Read somemore. When you think you know all the answers, Begin reading again from the start. Then you can add water to your glass cage. While the tank is filling, read, read and read somemore. Once the tank is full of water. Take a few weeks to read about your new hobby before adding anything to the tank. Oh, did I mention thta this hobby requires a good deal of reading:contract: :meeting: :help1: :meeting:

Glad to be a member,
Rick Parker

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
:welcomera to RS Rick! :thumbup: Great advice and also feel free to ask the members here! They are a GREAT help! :)

Cheers!
:rollingey