hi all straight in with a question!

millet

nice site people with lots of goodies to trawl through in good time.

i wonder if anyone can help me,i've aquired a used tunze 235 skimmer(i was told) and have a question about it before i run it instead of a prizm.

can anyone tell me what the two green outlet/inlet pipes on the opposite end to the pump should connect to if anything? one is about airline size and the other approx twice the size.

also there is a hole about 1/4" in diameter just down and right of where the black air ajusting casing pushes into the body just under the collection cup should this be here and what's it for?

sorry if this sounds a bit technical and the choice of words are wrong,i cant get photo's onto my p.c(i could shoot the inventor of bluetooth!)

thanks in advance and keep up the good work

sharks

Contributing Member
lmkbubblfsh.gif

To Reef Sanctuary Millet!

I have no experience with Tunze skimmers but I found this…
http://www.tunze.com/usa/index.html?lang=en-gb

I didn’t see much help there though, marinedepot, and premium aquatics didn’t have much either.
Try contacting Tunze for more info?
Hopefully someone here has used them and can help more.
HIH
S

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: and :welcomera !

I'm unfamiliar with that skimmer but, I'm sure someone here should be able to give you the answer you need.
Just wanted to give you a welcome!

If you don't get the answer your looking for, I would suggest that you ask in the General Reefkeeping Forum. Alot more people may see it there than here.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
No experience with that skimmer... hopefully someone can chime in.

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!! :D