HERES Jiddy!

Jiddy

Wanted to introduce myself to everyone since im new on this site! (Woodstock is thinkin, oh great he find me here too! lol) My name is Jiddy from S.Dakota and i have one LFS! This store isnt very good and the owner is so-so. I currently have a 55g FW tank, a 90g and 220g that im waitin to learn how to do it right before i start with SW. Ill do my 220 first and turn it into a REEF then ill turn the 90 into a pred tank. Im the guy that ask a million questions, and i have bought books too, i just like to hear hands on experience!

PS I cant believe youdidnt tell me about this woodstock! Everyone woodstock feeds her PODS cookies :rolleyes:

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Uh oh! Look out its Steve #4!!! LOL Jiddy. Good to see you here, too.

~Steve #18, and/or Mike #24~ :D

Jiddy

Geez Nikki too huh! This site is pretty popular! Still tryin to figure out of to nav it. Sweet site, curious about the Karma? I call my guy tomorrow to see whats up with the LR in the 220 and see if i can pik it up this weekend or not

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: and :welcomera Jiddy!
Karma is given for various reasons. For answering questions, helping out others or even something funny that happened. There are no prizes or anything like that just something fun to do.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am not exactly sure what you're asking... Are you saying you think the "new posts" refreshes itself too soon before you have a chance to reply to all of them?

Jiddy

I have my RO/DI unit all hooked up now, so if anyone comes to either the Sturgis Rally in AUG, or Mt.Rushmore this summer, come on over for some clean refreshin water, and if i like you, ill charge $7 dollars less than the rally does!