HELP! HELP!!!

soco

sorry to hear... if you have lost this tank

found this... 65 gallon Oceanic tank (Columbus) about an hour from you...
if interested $150 obo

https://columbus.craigslist.org/pet/5325369633.html

00Y0Y_9QlSTmx24ZO_600x450.jpg
That's a great deal! I'm actually in cleveland now but Columbus is only 2 1/2 hours.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tru2nr

Oh and check out Aquatic Technologies I could have sworn they had a 46bow for sale when I was there on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squatch XXL

I DIY because I am poor and insane. IF you have a tank that previously leaked and was "fixed" AND it has a broken center brace, My only option would be to recaulk the entire tank AND replace the top frame. IF they don't make the top frame any more, you are on your own to create a center brace from glass.....However it would need to be cut to fit against the bow front correctly....and that can be expensive. It is LOTS of work to do this, but can refresh a tank to the beginning of its life....after all they are usually just 5 pieces of glass.

soco

I DIY because I am poor and insane. IF you have a tank that previously leaked and was "fixed" AND it has a broken center brace, My only option would be to recaulk the entire tank AND replace the top frame. IF they don't make the top frame any more, you are on your own to create a center brace from glass.....However it would need to be cut to fit against the bow front correctly....and that can be expensive. It is LOTS of work to do this, but can refresh a tank to the beginning of its life....after all they are usually just 5 pieces of glass.
I usually diy when I can. I love to learn new skills anytime I can. I already did the reason on this that tank and now the brace is broken. I bought it used anyway and I really don't wanna risk all that water on the floor. The glass on the tank was bowing so bad I didn't wanna take a chance with it.

125reefwatcher

JB weld will bond anything. Its s two part epoxy that is strong and moldable. The center brace is not in the water so it won't harm marine life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

soco

JB weld will bond anything. Its s two part epoxy that is strong and moldable. The center brace is not in the water so it won't harm marine life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
That sound risky. I got a new tank anyway