Help!

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Hello everyone...I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. One of our pumps went out this morning and will need to be replaced. To make the change as quickly as possible - this is the pump we have: Little Giant model number 3-MDO(this could be a Q..hard to read)X - SC. Does anyone know of a supplier that may have this or where I can look for it? I do not have time at the moment to research it...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
check with our sponsors. They will probably ship today. Yes, it is a 3-MDX. I would purchase a new pump and also fix the existing pump and keep for a spare.

You can add power heads in the tank and sump to keep the water flow going and don't forget to add a heater to each also.

Witfull

roger,,these pumps have a overheat feature in them,,if they get hot they dont restart until cooled. blow it out with canned air and oil it in the 2 holes on top. perhaps manually turn the blades with a pencil to move oil around. it could restart in 15 minutes.

i have 2 of these pumps and love them.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Thank you EVERYONE for your help!

Wit: What type of oil will work? I may try your idea first but getting a replacement or fixing what I have as Woody suggests as a backup is a great idea!

Thanks Booze...yes that is the right pump! :thumbup: