Help with blue throat trigger

fellers

On my male blue throat tigger's eyes their is something going on that I have never encountered before. It is not on any other fish in the tank. Although the female trigger is fading in color and becoming very sluggish and stopped eating ...
His left eye has what looks like a tiny blue ring in the middle of the eye. The right eye has a more blue clouded look to it...? Can anyone diagnose what is happening here? His behavior has not changed. He is eating voraciously as always and very active.
I will get pictures when I get my camera back from hunting camp.
Parameters...
Salinity 1.025
Calcium 430
Alk 8
Feed once daily
Running Carbon, Purigen, CPE

leebca

Sorry to hear of the problem.Hard to say without a very good, up-close photo or a group of photos. Keep trying to get them for us.

It could be a worm, other parasite, or bacterial infection of some sort. Can't second guess without more information.

A fish loses color from poor nutrition -- something(s) is lacking -- and/or environmental problems (assuming the fish isn't changing its own color from stress).

Regarding the rather limited chemistries you've provided, the water's ingredients are not properly balanced. You may have water quality issues. Regarding the balance and other possible water quality issues, please read through this: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/fish-diseases-treatments/34037-what-water-quality.html
:cool: