Help with 180 gallon build

Hey, hey,hey
Im thinking about starting a 180 gallon reef tank and need some help to get it started. Ive had a 55 gallon reef tank for two years now but have never had anything bigger. Im trying to do things right the first time.
As of right now I have a 180 gallon tank(non reef ready), stand, pc light, canister filters. I want to set up a good filter system for it because I know that canister filter are not good for a reef tank. I also need to upgrade the lighting and make a overflow for it. Not sure if im going with a canopy yet or a fixture. Also need pumps...
Does anyone know what equipment would work well for it. Im dont want top of the line equipment. I just want something to keep my tank running healthy. I need all the help I cant get.

Thanks everyone,
Pablo Murillo

rgfast

your gonna want good sump with flow some where around 1600gph then since your gonna be drilling tank for overflow I'd drill for close loop and run at least 3600gph threw it keeping flow threw sump down will help with skimming and mico bubbles

Which would be the better skimmer out of the ones I picked or is their any other ones around 300 that I could chose from.

I was thinking about a quiet one 4000 water pump. It pumps around 1050 gph.

smoothie

It would work good for a slow flow in sump pump. External I would look into a blueline pump.
The skimmers mentioned depends on your stocking list and the other inhabitants you want to keep in your tank. If you want a good number of fish and a full blown reef I would wait til a great used skimmer rated for more than your water volume came along. The brands of skimmer mentioned are good skimmers though so you are definitely in the right direction