HELP - Neptune Apex Owners in Chicagoland Area

ReturningReefer

Well, i've done it again. i bit off more than i could chew. i'm looking for a person with a huge heart from the chicagoland area that really knows Neptune Apex controllers to help me set mine up. i'm willing to pay. I would be forever grateful and in this person's debt. Anyone?

DaveK

Well, i've done it again. i bit off more than i could chew. i'm looking for a person with a huge heart from the chicagoland area that really knows Neptune Apex controllers to help me set mine up. i'm willing to pay. I would be forever grateful and in this person's debt. Anyone?

While it's ok to ask questions and get help, it's far better to do that actual install and setup yourself. If someone comes in and does it for you, and does a fantastic job, you are still going to be at a loss if you need to make a big change.

Take it slow, and add one function at a time and work up to everything you want to do. Then you'll be the expert on the device, and it will be doing what you want, and you'll be able to change it as needed.