Help! My Dendro's Turning White!

ChrisOaty

As stated in the title, my one week old dendro is beginning to whiten around the edges and seems to be creeping closer inward. It's been eating daily and my water's as good as it gets. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Everything else in my tank looks happy and healthy. 2 clowns, wrasse, few zoanthid colonies, small CUC.

BLAKEJOHN

You say water quality is "as good as it gets"....That can mean different things to different people.

List the exact numbers for everything you test for and you will recieve better help.

Dendros are not light requiring corals so it has to be, feeding, water quality or irritation.

Please list your exact parameters, feeding schedule and what is fed along with all tank inhabitants and also if there are any other corals nearby (within stinging range).

tnwillia

My 2 head Dendro did the same after a crab starting taking its arms off. It pulled back into it's body and closed up, I did not see it again for months. I thought it had died. Then it came back out 4 months later and now has it's color is back and it is growing. No idea if that is causing you problem just what I went thru. Good luck!