Help! Clownfish pair laid eggs!

Hello,
My clownfish pair (false percula) just laid eggs while I was on vacation. I didn't realize till today. There are about a hundred or so eggs. There grey with silver eyes and a slight black tint to them.
I got a few pics but they are very bad and blurry.

I started trying to breed the pair along time ago. About a year. They started to show mating behaivors ( I looked it up).

I don't know what to do really. I tried to remove the eggs. I read that the male will eat them, but I am afraid of injuring the fish though. They nipped at me some and they are being very protective of their eggs.

I was just wondering what I do next as well as where I can find good reliable information on breeding and rearing clownfish. I'll post one pic until I get better ones.

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=19464&cat=502

Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!

jski711

First off take a deep breath and calm down. I would let this batch hatch in the tank and become free fish food. You need to have larval tanks setup for after they hatch out. U need to have a phyto and rotifer culture going and plenty of other things before it's even worth attempting to raise them. This is likely one of their first spawns and they usually only get bigger with time. So I'd do some reading and get some stuff in order and in the meantime just keep feeding the fish and they will keep spawning.

Ok...
Sounds simple but I'm assuming easier said than done. :hammerhea
Ok so..
1. Set up breeder tanks
2. Setup rotifer and phytoplankton
I guess I'll wait till I get that setup to get to the next steps.

I'm a father!!!!.... or rather uncle :)

Trademark

The absolute best thing you could ever do besides asking all the questions you want to on here is to get your bible ( Clownfishes ) by Wilkerson,,, this book will answer alot of your questions plus you will be able to reference it when ever you want. Congrats on your spawning!!!!