Hello! Panhandle Floridian here!

Stefanie

My My name is Stefanie, and MrHank said I shoudl come here and make some new friends!
I am fairly new to salt water, but have had fresh for many years. Ihave a 14g oceanic biocube with 2 true percs, a midas blenny i need to sell, and a firefish.
So far, saltwater has been pretty darn cool!

I am 26 yrs old, married to a military ssgt. and I have 2 beutiful children under the age of 4. My other interests are my papillon dogs, My Little Pony, and reading.
Stefanie

DrHank

:welcomera :hallo: I just told her the truth, that this was the best site for someone starting out in salt water.:bluenod: :thumber:

deaclauderdale

Welcome Stefanie, to the Sanctuary:welcomera ! You will find many a colorful character here and loads of information, please post some pics of your setup.

nikkipigtails

Welcome! My husband and I grew up in Pensacola...we just moved to Robertsdale (hillbilly h3!!) about 45 minutes away.

Stefanie

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will be getting a few pics of the tank on photo bucket here in a couple days. I actually have to get Matt to take them, my hands are too shaky for a well taken picture.

:swmfish: