Hello Everyone

mike_cmu04

Hi i am Fairly new to reefing only been doing it for a year or so i have a 90 gallon reef that is still fairly bare but i am working on filling it with some goodies. I look forward to learning lots here and maybe helping with somethings too.

mike_cmu04

Here is my tank the picture got distorted resizing but it was the best i could do
100_0833.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mike_cmu04

This is a 90 gallon tank with a custom stand and canopy. for equiptment i have a asm g2 skimmer and a 20 gallon sump i have 3 aquaclear powerheads and a 400 watt 10 k metal halide. I am still low on live rock with only about 25 pounds. For coral i have some xenia, hammer, zoos, green star polyps, yellow polyps and a devils hand.

Craig Manoukian

Is it a cube or just the distortion you referred to that makes it look like it might be. Very nice start, give us the details of fish and equipment in your year old tank. TIA

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Remember to add only cured rock since you have livestock already. Check your local reefing club or LFS for good quality live rock. Check it well for hitchhikers!!

mike_cmu04

It is not a cube it is just a standard 90 gallon that was the distortion i was talkinga bout. It is only 3 months old i started a year ago with a nano cube and recently upgraded and i am in the process now of finding some rock and i will be sure that it is cured.