Hello Everyone

Lost Pirate KY

Wow !! Good to find this Forum. Several years ago I was on a Quail Breeders Forum and the amount of great Imformation was amazing. It was wonderful to know you could post a question about a problem and within a few short minutes have a solution. I am looking forward to the same relationship here!!
A Little about me. After 18 years of dreaming about a reef tank and the rapid realization I,m not getting any younger:) I bit the bullet and ordered my tank. I ordered a 75 gal drilled tank and looking very foreward to the next couple years of creating my own live reef.

DON
please excuse any typos, my keyboard does not communicate well with my fingers :ofr:

Lost Pirate KY

Thanks Everyone !! I Hope to start getting things started in Mid October. We have a vacation planned in Tybee Island Ga. first of October so want to wait till I get home and can give it all my attention. Until then I am reading all the past post I can to get ready

Thanks again
Don

DawnMarie81

Welcome to RS The people here are great, and no matter how silly the questions (and I've asked some pretty silly ones in the few days I have been on this site), there is always someone willing to help. There is a lot of confusing info out there on starting a SW Tank up, but the people here are a great source of info. :)