Hello everybody! I'm a newbie

Sweettart6688

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello. I'm a newbie. I just started a saltwater 24 gallon Nano cube about 4 months ago. I've wanted to get into saltwater pretty much my whole life and finally decided now would be a good time. My tank has one true and one false percula clown, a blue and orange striped pipe fish, a lawnmower blennie, a toadstool leather, various polyps, frogspawn (lost 3 and not sure why), 3 different hermit crabs, numerous brittle starfish, a couple of white and gray starfish (not sure what kind) they come and they go. I have a 75 gallon aquarium with a beautiful stand and canopy sitting empty in my living room just waiting on me to set it up. I just can't do it until I have learned enough and don't want a disaster on my hands. So, I am learning everything I can and in time will start working on it. Again, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everybody hello.

lcstorc

Welcome to RS!
Believe it or not the 75 will actually be easier to keep than the 24. It will cost more but a lot less work.

Craig Manoukian

Welcome! Please post pics of the tan and tank owner!

Your biload is probably maxed out in your 24 gallon with those fish, so you'll need to "move" into the 75 gallon sooner than later. We're here to help!