Hello All!

Hey guys. My name is Tanner Flowers and I am associated with the Chattanooga, TN reefing community. I have been coming to reef sanctuary for over five years now! I also am a country music songwriter. I wanted to come here and invite you all to listen to a few new songs we recorded yesterday. The first one is ''Wannabe'', and the other is ''Down Home Southern Girl''. I am the songwriter. Zach Owenby is singing and he is currently being signed to a four year deal in Nashville. His management team has said they want ''Wannabe'' to be his first single! You can listen to them at Tanner Flowers Music on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads . Let me know what you think. Thanks again guys! -Tanner Flowers

PS-I just found out yesterday that ''Wannabe'' will be used February 6th in a commercial filmed at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. They have asked me to be the bass player in the commercial as well. Stay tuned. I'll keep you guys posted on how things turn out.

You need to get hooked up with the Chatt. Reef Club. Trust me. Those guys are all cool and will help you out whenever you need it. Plus, you can get all kinds of killer frags from them cheap as can be! Email me at tannerflowersmusic@yahoo.com and I'll tell you how to contact them.