Hello All

Rotorgeek

I am new to this. I started in May. My wife has always wanted a Saltwater Fish tank and I was always a bit reluctant because of the maintinence involved; so decided to bite the bullet and set one up for her. I quickly realized how addicting this hobby can be. It is now MY tank and she just gets to look at it, which is perfectly fine with her. Here is what i have. I have been lurking for a while but i plan to start posting more. Thanks

Regards Miguel

45 Gal Corner Reef

Fish
Blue Hippo
Royal Gramma
Maroon Clown
Redsea Sailfin

Corals
Acan
Black SunCoral
Orange Suncoral
Cinnamon Polyps
2 Dendrophyllia
Duncan Coral
Eagle Eye Zao Colony
Green Mushroom
GSP
Maze Brain Coral
Montipora Cap.
PPE
Zenia

sambrinar

Welcome and if you have been lurking, you know we like picts (hint, hint)... we have also started a thread, just today, for addicted reefers if you would like to join :D under general reef discussion

man im diggn the sun polyps i may have to order them no lfs has them or anyone here i can trade with. its really an eye catcher.:bluenod:

framerguy

Welcome to RS! That tank looks great...it's funny that I have the same tank relationship with my wife. She just likes to watch...

lcstorc

Welcome to RS!
Here I not only watch but I direct. He does get the pleasure of doing the hard work though. :)

Rotorgeek

Thanks Guys. The sun coral eats like crazy. I feed it Brine,Mysis, and chopped krill. Can you guys tell me how they propagate?