hello..... again

ramoth41

just wanted to re- introduce my self.. I've been kind of out of the loop on ALL the reef sites. I'm sarah and my significant other Ron and We have a 125g reef that has gone through multiple changes over the past 14 years... (started in a 20l 1994)Along with kids cats and other things been pretty hectic! I have narcolepsey so tend to drift off both literally and figuratively, so that's part of my excuse for not posting to much these days. That and a a 2 yr old grandson who's attempts to keep granny going are pretty fun!! So Hello to all who remember me and hello to those who don't!! You can see our tank at.
http://http://pets.webshots.com/album/204265705rHTVEx?vhost=pets
at least till I get some new shots up.. oh and there are few vid of the tank in the "random videos" album just click on the word "albums" in red up by my name at the top takes you to ALL my stuff! lol enjoy! Time for a napppppzzzzzzzzzzzz
sarah
goingtobed.gif

vdituri

Wonderful pictures!
That leather is HUGEMONGOUS! I can't believe you kept frags.:alien:
It's just going to be a 125g tank with leathers in it.
I can see why you moved it to center stage.

Is that Melanie Rawn or Anne McAffrey in your avatar?

ramoth41

Hey Boomer! I've been busy sleeping in my Wyer you just can't get a good nap unless the stone is warm though! lol That grand son of mine makes sittin' at the puter difficult! He wants to get in there!! Get this though.. you all should be proud of me! .. His 1st word.. not momma, not dadda, FISH!!! MMMWWAAAAHAHAHAHAH:dance: We even bought him a yellow betta just so he could have his own! WE have our own little reefer in training!

As for the Monster.. vdituri you want some??? Anyone???? We have to do something! Darn thing is taking ALL the room! That piece is prolly 4-5th generation.. We took a piece that big to Val's a few years back and it's living in 3-4 different tanks So any one wants a hunk just let me know! It's going to end up on e-bay real soon!! (gotta make the electric bill some how!!) If you look you can see it's grandchildren to the left and right also taking way to much room!!

As for the avatar.. I think the drawing is from one of Melanie Rawn's books but Ann McCaffery is the Queen! I couldn't make the Waylan clip work as an avatar! (though I am better at photo shop these days!:rolleyes: )I have several of Ruth, Jaxom, Ramoth et all! Love that stuff!! I have one I would love to use if I can make it small enough...Thought about making it a tat..It's my interpretation of me(dragon)and grandson Avery (elf) will have to work on it! And the one that goes with my signature but the RS system won't let me use it :tears:

Hopefully with the weather changing and it stayin' light longer I can stay awake! Damn "N" and winter just don't mix at all! Hate having Narcolepsy.. I just can't keep up sometimes..

Thanks for welcome back!!!!
sarah

BoomerD

Sarah, have you heard from Val & Vern lately? I get the occasional "forwarded email" something from them, but not much more. I wish they'd come out of THEIR cave and be sociable...;)

vdituri

Sarah, that leather is bigger than my Sebae and it's too big for my 55.
It is a beautiful specimen though!

And Ann McCaffery is the Queen. I started on White Dragon and was hooked.
Waiting for someone to make a movie. :drooool:

ramoth41

Boomer.. I get the same thing from Val n Vern. I do know they are way into the equine critters these days.. They fenced off the front yard where we set up for Reef Camp and have 2-3 mules a donkey, 3-4 horses and a myriad of other critters! Pigs, dogs, ducks, birds etc.. but that's Val fer ya! She goes to the fleamarket and comes home with critters! God love Vern for putting up with all them animals! They tore the 180 down and as of now I don't know if they have a tank anymore! They have a site called DoubleVRanch or something like that but it isn't that active. I think they got out of the reef thing mainly because of what happened on RAG and RV.. maybe we can bomb bard her with e-mail heheheheh:hammerhea

victor i.. it is a soft coral and can be fragged into 55g sizes .....can you say thermos swap?? hehehehe.. really if you want some just let me know! It aint going anywhere ! If you go the the OFFICIAL McCaffery site there are some hints about an animated move but that's been going around for years.. I mean with ALL those books and now Todd writing .. which story do you tell?? There are what 15-20 P.E.R.N books??!!
sarah

Last edited:

BoomerD

Sarah, I sadly remember both the RAG and RV thing. I'm still a moderator at RV. I knew they were getting nuts about "asses," and horses, but would be sad if they were totally out of the hobby. GOOD people.

ramoth41

yea.. Val was my mentor for years!! I knew her on line for 10 years before we finally made the trip down! The girl is nuts They are some of the best out there! And the eperiance of going to the Riply Aquarium with those too is not to be missed!