He shoots... he scores!!!

addict

Heheh... I wish they were coming in today, but since I'm at school in the mornings on MWF I requested that they be sent tonight for thursday delivery...

Thanks to all for letting me parade them in front of you... :D
I'll post 'real' pix of them in the morning once they're in the tank and doing well.

addict

Well, I finally got around to taking some pix of the clams, and they're all doing great (knock on wood *knock* *knock* ;) ).

Here's the first maxima, though I can't seem to get the right angle with the camera to capture the color that I see with my eyes.

addict

And here's the electric crocea... I almost like the blue coloration from the side angle better than the greenish coloration from overhead... looks like I'll have to get me some more of these.
Barry's been great through this whole transaction, though I knew that would be the case... clamsdirect is a great operation and is a notch above the rest. :)

TDEVIL

wow, have to show the wife these ;)

thanks for the update, they look awsome, that was a half court shot and nothin but net ;)

Jay

Barry N.

Sponsor
Barry told me via phone conversation that he ligths his tanks w/ 150 HQI, (tanks are shallow, custom built) I believe he uses 15k or 20K bulbs

Some of my tanks are shallow so using 150 HQI 10K Ushio and on deeper tanks we are using 250 HQI, 10K Ushio's.

Dave, your clams look awesome :)

addict

Thanks Dave... I've always had a weak spot for clams... plus they're great nitrate filtration... my dream is to have a clam fuge someday for nitrate export. :D

Thanks Jay... glad I can be your scapegoat... ;)
"But honey... it's Dave's fault I have to buy some clams... see..." :D

Thanks Barry. ;)

Witfull

the heck with the clam fuge, im going for the 250+ gal clam tank!! i think i could fit 30 or so in!!!