He shoots... he scores!!!

addict

Well, I decided that I'd give Clams Direct one more try, since Barry is such a great guy... ;)
New arrivals were up this morning, so this time we quickly found the stuff we wanted, and luckily all were still in the cart when we were checking out. :D
Anyway, I'll get right to the pix... and stop all the BS'ing... :D

Here's the first (and my favorite) a 3" Pohnpei T. maxima

addict

And finally, a third gem, a 3.5" T. crocea
I swiped all these pics from clamsdirect... the actual clams should be here on Thursday a.m... I can't wait. :D

fidojoe

Fish Addict
That last one is awesome! I like the 1st and 3rd the best:D, the second is really close, but I like all the different colors in the others

addict

Yeah, I'm just a little excited... :D
Christmas in April... ;)

The first and third are my favorite too... the second one my wife picked out... gotta let her in on the fun too... :p

I'll definitely be posting comparison pix... I'm sure they'll look a little different since they'll be viewed at a different angle, but like with SPS, half the fun is seeing what colors they are in your tank.

I also got some zoanthids in this morning which I'll be posting pix of once they're fully acclimated and opened... the tank just keeps getting more and more colorful. :D

Maxx

Dave, you're gonna be happy. Barry came through w/ me, and conditions were difficult.My clams arrived in good order and looked like they were advertised. Barry told me via phone conversation that he ligths his tanks w/ 150 HQI, (tanks are shallow, custom built) I believe he uses 15k or 20K bulbs. Maybe Barry would be kind enough to drop in and tell us for sure?????
Cant wait to see 'em in your tank.
Nick

Witfull

hmmm...they should be arriving any time now!,,,i was like a kid on Christmas when i was waiting for my box from CD.