Hawaiian Dragon/Whitemouth Moray for sale!

AW2EOD

Long time, guys...hope everyone is well.

I honestly can't believe I'm doing this, but due to circumstances, at home, that I feel have left me no choice, I'm gonna contemplate selling my Hawaiian Dragon Moray and my Whitemouth Moray.

If I can't get what I want for them (and what I feel are VERY, VERY reasonable prices), I'm going to keep them, of course. You all have seen me around here, seen my pics and know how well I care for these two and how healthy they are.

My Hawaiian Dragon is aprox. 32" long and guarenteed female, thru DNA testing done at Shedd Aquarium, Chicago. This site, along with many other online competitors are selling juveniles (12 - 14 inches long) for a minimum of $800, all the way up to $1500.

My selling price is $1150, which I feel is rediculously cheap, for the health and size of her.

My Whitemouth Moray is aprox. 30" long and unsexed. While SWF does not sell this particular species, a few high end online retailers do sell them. While they are not deemed "rare", it's uncommon to see them in the trade...especially at this size. Prices, online, range from $299 to $499 and this is for juvenile specimens.

My selling price is $200, which I also feel is very competitive, considering this is a very healthy and established adult specimen.

Both are on a diet of frozen Tuna, Salmon, Grouper, Snapper, Squid and Octo.

Selling will be at my discretion, of course and if I do not feel your setup is adequate, I will not sell to you.

I will guarentee live arrival, thru overnight shipping from FedEx. Shipping will be aprox. $50, depending on your location.

If you purchase both Morays, I can ship together and will also give you a $150 price break and charge only $1200 for both.

You may post here, if you have any further questions or feel free to email me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

My email address is garnera80@hotmail.com and it is also my PayPal address (which I'd prefer, if you purchase).

mini-P6020022.jpg

mini-P6280003.jpg

mini-P7230022.jpg

mini-P9090027.jpg

AW2EOD

While I'm at it, I might as well...

I'm also gonna sell my male (99% sure of sex) albino Burmese Python. He's exactly 4' 10", nose to tail.

Very tame, never aggressive. Eating medium - large rats.

$300, or best offer...and that includes overnight shipping, via FedEx, which will be aprox. $50.

garnera80@hotmail.com

mini-P4290002.jpg

mini-P4270003.jpg

mini-P4260013.jpg

mini-P4260015-1.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Nice specimens! Looks like you have taken good care of them! Have you tried offering them to the Shed Aquarium or some other public aquarium around the country?

AW2EOD

Nice specimens! Looks like you have taken good care of them! Have you tried offering them to the Shed Aquarium or some other public aquarium around the country?

Thanks for the compliments. :)

The whole reason for me getting rid of them is because I need the money. I used to work for Shedd. Public aquariums will not purchase fish from individuals...99% of them won't even take donations anymore.