Havent' been around.

ZAPCOnj

Hey all, I've been pretty tied up this past week and havent' had much time to be on the forum or do much of anything. My family had a little bit of a shake up in the past week.

My 10yr old niece was struck by a car while riding her bike on Wednesday afternoon. She's ok, ended up with a broken wrist and leg and bruised ribs. She was riding on her street where she normally does and it's usually pretty safe. as it ends up, a 19 year old came tooling down the street in his rice burner and didn't see her and her friends. both my niece and her friend were hit. both suffered broken bones and bruises.

to compound the injuries my niece has she suffered a huge asthma attack. she's been in the hospital since wed night. My sister, mother uncle and myself have been at the hospital with her all day (every day)and night.

she's scheduled to be released tomorrow so i'll be there to take her home.

some of you who have kids are probably asking yourself right about now.. what about her father.. well he has not been much of a father since she was 3 so i dunno what's up with him. My sister called him and told him but he has yet to show up a the hospital. so I say EFF the MO FO! i'll deal with him in a few days.

anyway.. sorry to those who have not been able to get in touch with me. I'll try and reply to all PM's tonight.

Thanks
ZAP

oh yeah.. the 19 year old was arrested and the car impounded. and yes. we're pressing charges. i also believe he got 2 tickets. Careless driving and speeding....