Have problem

ACE

:help1:I have a problem with my finger leather coral it looks like something has taken a bite out of it hear is a picture.

It is in a 12 gallon nano with 2 peaceful fish 1 purple firefish and 1 green dragnet
I spot feed the finger leather photo plankton every 2-3 days.

prob_002.jpg
[/IMG]

I woke up this morning and found it this way.
It has not opened up today.
I have went into emergency mode I tested the water every thing looks great so I went ahead and changed the water 1 gallon shy of 50 %

My theory is that I have a predator in the tank.

What do you think???

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It just looks pouty to me. My leather does that from time to time. Yours will open in a day or so I bet. :)

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I totally see where you are talking about....It does look like something MUNCHED on it....

You can even see the cotton like flesh under the outer skin. I wonder......IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING LURKING IN THE DARKNESS OF THE SHADOWS.

msbdiving

Looks like it's time for a late night flashlight stakeout. Don't forget the doughnuts and coffee. Trust me it's brain food.

ACE

Doughnut's and coffee:coffee: got it

I noticed that it has had a filmy substance on it every once an a wile threw the past week.

Hear is another picture
prob_001.jpg
[/IMG]

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Looks like it's time for a late night flashlight stakeout. Don't forget the doughnuts and coffee. Trust me it's brain food.

I would agree,.. Take a look at it after lights out and see if there is anything sitting on it. There are some small stars, nudies, etc that like to eat leathers,.. if you see anything on it consistantly then you probably have found your culpret.

Whiskey

Varga

I think you should forget about the leather and start worrying about the dragonette in a 12 gallon :away:

burning2nd

my leather... close's from time to time.. for sometimes days.... but it will reopen...

mine also did some werid stuff b4 it split in 2,

ACE

I have ate the donuts :yummy: drank the coffee:java: and saw nothing but pods so I guess I will keep my eye out but the good news it that this morning when I woke up the finger leather was open.

I think you should forget about the leather and start worrying about the dragonette in a 12 gallon :away:

I am going to put him in the 30 gallon when he takes care of my pod population in my nano :bluenod: