Hardware Yard Sale

BoomerD

Joe, that is the updated list of major hardware. There is lots of little crap, but most isn't worth the cost of shipping, like heaters, powerheads, etc. Those will probably be offered locally, once I recuperate from the 3 week driving vacation.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I actually would be interested in paying the shipping for the powerheads if the price is right. I am looking for a maxijet 600 or 2, and 2 1200's.

BoomerD

Joe, I have several 1200's and one or 2 900's, but like I said, I'm gonna try to do these locally. By the time you paid shipping, I'd have to give them away to make it cost effective for you, and that's NOT gonna happen ;) Now if you bought a sump, then maybe I could stick them inside that...:)

BoomerD

Chem, sorry, I didn't update on the Mag pumps...Both have seen better days, and are NOT worth shipping. I've removed them from the thread.

L.Baldrey

Hey Boom....Awesome stuff....wish I could buy....

Im visiting Florida end september and my visa got approved 2 days ago...very excited....

I Pray you get well soon

BoomerD

Lyndon...glad to hear from ya...Hope your visit is a good one. HOPEFULLY, the hurricane season will be over by the time you get here!

Dragon Wrasse

BoomerD, sorry to hear about your back, I had a prolapse in my lower back last year that put me on a cane for two weeks....I feel for you. Sorry your having to sell your stuff, I hope your feeling better soon and pain free.

BoomerD

Mat, if you aren't interested in anything, why bother to post?
IF you read the entire thread, you'll see that he was asking about something that I really don't want to hassle with shipping, because the items weren't worth the costs of shipping, so I said IF he wanted one of the sumps, (which are worth shipping) then I could justify tossing the powerheads inside...which would have been at NO additional costs...
SO...how is THAT a "stinky sales pitch"?

Witfull

please folks,,,dont make me work,,i prefer having fun....im not taking any sides here....but lets not have this thread turn into anything unbecoming to RS~

BoomerD

Sorry Wit...NOT trying to go there, but...
1.gif

BoomerD

Bumping this back up...
Aqua UV is gone.
If there's something you need, PM me or e-mail me.
I have NO lighting, skimmers, or large pumps left.