Happy Thanksgiving!!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all enjoy your grand feast prepared for you and enjoy your family and don't forget our troops serving away from home who will not have that option!

Pat and I are going out to dinner and then coming home to watch the Cowboys against the Dolphins!:D

Icebox

Just wanted to Wish everyone a happy and fulfilling Thanksgiving. For those that are able to spend it with Family, cherish it.

Remember that the moment that you are living is your life... :) Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!

Mike

PS, funny that this was my 69th post... LOL Have a good one all.

BoomerD

Eat Drink & be Merry, for today we shall watch FOOTBALL!:D
House full of U.S. Marines today, all vets of the latest war. God Bless them all.
Semper Fi!

Mary

Evil Angel
Very thankful to have all of you for advice and guidance when help is needed! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:craig:

*as I press on the Angel I see its named after Craig!!! Congrats on that Craigers!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe so witfull doesn't have to bust ya!! :wit:

PSU

Montanareefer

Patriot Fan

Hey One Eye!

I see your a Patriots Fan and from N.H.?

I was born and raised in Malletts Bay, Vermont and have been a Patriots fan forever!

Cool to know there is another fan! Johnny:)

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Happy Thanksgiving folks. From myself and my family I truely hope you all have a great holiday.

take care

mike

jimeluiz

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We're having a delicious sea food stew.:bigblue: Just kidding!!!
Actually, the bird is in the oven!!:D :D :D
We have friends in from out of town, with their 5 year old. The tank is a big hit!! This will be our first holiday season with the tank. Lots of first time viewers. Luiz and I are quite the proud parents:)

Montanareefer

Man it has been two days since I pigged out for Thanksgiving and I still feel stuffed!:funny:

Let's see what to have for dinner today? TURKEY NO!!!!:D