HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Reefer Die Hards

Playa

While most of ya are drinking and celebrating, I am rearranging my Aquascape, all because of a new coral. I have cursed numerous times in the last 2 hours. My sickness is just amazing.

But if there are some of you sick people out there typing like I am, then I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Wishing a prosperous and healthy New Year to you, and your families!

Luis

Gina

RS STAFF
Even though it is alittle early I'm wishing everyone a great new year! Looking forward to 2004! The best to everyone!

Going to go chat it up with my daughter now

Happy new year

Gina

Cougra

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you have a safe and Happy New year and may this year be better then this past year for everyone!

Playa

Just finish with the aquascape:) sort of:)

I need help, I am not well! I need some rest for sure!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2004 is here!

mnreefman

no drinking here, i went and saw lotr..... hope this years is great for you all!!! take care

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Well I started the new year off right for a Vendor! I worked out the details with Donna at http://www.ereeftank.com She will be carrying the Kalkwasser reactors! Other than that, I feed the fish and critters a bit extra tonight and put in new Radium bulbs!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well in three minutes it will be midnight and then the new year will be here. Setting home with the wife and cat and enjoying each other and here I am typing on RS forum.

Had one bottle of Miller lite to celebrate and just kissed the wife and wished her a Happy New Year and the same to all you guys!

It is 2004!!!:D

sharks

Contributing Member
Here wishing all of you a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous new year.
May your acro’s grow like weeds :D
anichamp4.gif

Last edited:

Maxx

Originally posted by Montanareefer
Well in three minutes it will be midnight and then the new year will be here. Setting home with the wife and cat and enjoying each other and here I am typing on RS forum.

Had one bottle of Miller lite to celebrate and just kissed the wife and wished her a Happy New Year and the same to all you guys!

It is 2004!!!:D
What we dont get a kiss???

Happy New Year anyway!!!!
Nick

BoomerD

Happy New Year to All.
May 2004 bring health & prosperity to you & yours, and good growth in your tanks!

Last edited:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Happy new year! I spent it with my neighbors, some of which I'm realted to (my dad has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, some are bound to live real close)