Happy Birthday America!

Playa

Happy 4th everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I wil drink one to that! or two or three or four? or more? we shall see:)

Cheers!

rookie

Thanks to all who paid the ultimate price to give us our independence...... and in the words of playa, I will also drink to that.....but I will stop at six since I'm the one who is in charge of lighting the fire works tonight....

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Happy Fourth of July America and Everyone!!! Pray for our troops who are defending what we treasure most: FREEDOM!!!

Maxx

happy B-day all!!
I will also drink to that.....but I will stop at six since I'm the one who is in charge of lighting the fire works tonight....
There is a local radio station (w/ a twisted sense of humor like mine) that is playing a bunch of spots wishing everyone a happy 4th, but they are also hinting about safety..
(Some parts of St Louis have laws against non professional firework/firecracker displays.......IE tired of the famous last words, "Hey Y'all, whatch this!")
The ad goes,
"They can have my illegal fireworks when they pry them from my cold, dead hands....Which are over there."
Yeah, I'm sick. But I think its hilarious.
Be safe all.
Nick

BoomerD

My hat is off to all the fine men and women who have paid the ultimate price to ensure our freedoms, and thanks to those who have served our great country, both today and yesterday.

acl.jpg

addict

Happy Independence Day everybody. :clink:
Here's the fun we'll be having this evening (after watching the community fireworks display).

MINIATUS

Congrats on 228 years of FREEDOM

Best wishes to my friends in the south. Please be careful and dont drink and drive.

MINIATUS:)

proud2bcanadian

Happy Birthday to the US of A!!!
and a Happy Belated Birthday to Canada!!!

a BIG :thumber: to everyone who helped make these two great nations FREE!!!