Happy Anniversary

Witfull

Congradulations to Reef Sanctuary and to all of our members!! what a first year we have had...and to many more to come!!!

i would like to thanks so many of you for sharing your passion with me,,,,

my friends, raise a glass and toast RS...to one year strong and growing!!

Attachments

• champagne_glasses_confetti.gif
    champagne_glasses_confetti.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 72

Gina

RS STAFF
Happy Anniversary to Reef Sanctuary! Thank you to everyone who has made this site feel like being home! i have had the pleasure of meeting so many great and wonderful people here.

Here's to many more great years and new friends to come!

proud2bcanadian

Happy Anniversary RS!!!

Wow, it seems like so much more time than one year has passed!

I'm sure there are going to be many more years to come.

ReefLady

Staff member
Sorry I didn't post sooner, been a busy day between the Spongebob movie with my son and the DFWMAS frag swap.

It's been one heck of a year. 13 months ago I never would have expected to have this. I've learned lots of lessons, made just as many mistakes, and always been amazed at the quality of people we have here.

This place started under less than happy circumstances, and became a home for a group of people who suddenly found themselves homeless in a way. Many of them have moved on, to other places, or other interests. Yet so many of you have remained firmly planted right here, though our growing pains and my mistakes, and found lots of good times. To find myself at the helm of a place like this is something incredible- both the sense of responsibility and the sense of pride.

We have proven in this year that this wasn't just some temporary site to house the angry or the spiteful or to prove a point, but a place to fill a niche that was left empty.

Above all else, through everything, we have remained a strong community of good, caring people who want a place to comfortably talk about their hobby, or their lives, and to help each outher out- new and experienced alike. After a year, there's still only one perfect label for this place- a Reef Sanctuary.

Thank you all, I've never forgotten that it's you who make this place what it is, and you've done an excellent job in the last year. I look forward to spending many more with you, my friends.

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:

TDEVIL

wow, i cant believe it has been that long already

time flies when you are having fun :)

Jay