Hand Feeding Fairy Wrasses

Well, its taken some time and lots of patience, but I've been able to get my fairy wrasses to start feeding from my hand. Just posting some pictures.

Here's the Rhomboid and the Pink Margin darting at some mysis shrimp:

Its tough to hold a camera, photograph and feed at the same time. So I apologize that its not a crisp shot. However, here's a shot with 4 fish coming in for a bite.

The blurry pink one on the bottom right is a female Pyle's fairy, The dark purple one is a Goldbar.

Tarasco

Pretty sweet! That must have taken some time and patience for those guys to do that. Are there certain ones that are more timid than others?

sarah

loveley fish, great picys never seen that before. My clown will take foos from my hand though, thanks for shareing

sarah xxxxx

TDEVIL

sweet, that pink margin is awsome
i almost got another wrasse Wednsday, but didnt (whip-fin)

Jay

I can't say that one fairy wrasse is more timid than another. However, the mystery wrasse still hasn't joined in like the others. He gets pretty close, but doesn't pick right frommy fingers like the others. I'm hoping that he will soon.

Gina

RS STAFF
I just love your wrassers! Pretty cool that you got them to eat from your hand! They obviously don't see you as a threat! Good job!