Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a group buy for Reef Sanctuary. It is from Coral Vue. He is offering us his halide lamps, reeflow pumps, Octopus skimmers, sumps and everything that david carries at wholesale cost..

here is a couple of examples of the offers...

250 watt reeflux bulbs 43.00

ocotpus skimmer NW 200 170.00

vho eletronic ballast 112.00

250 watt dimmable ballast 99.00

the list is endless..

Pm me for details...

All items will be drop shipped to save on freight....

I am getting them. Sorry it may take a few hours to respond. If you did not get a response let me know. I will be making orders every couple weeks so it is a little more organized..

if you did not get a pm resend it to me.. sorry I am a little out of it I ruptured 2 discs in my back and the meds have me a little fuzzy.. thanks all

I would like to make an order the last part of this week (Feb1). here is what I need, name, shipping address, item(s) and quanity, as to cover the fees from paypal add 5% to the total order,, item(s) plus shipping.. if there is any overage I can refund it via paypal or donate it to reef sanctuary or a charitable orginization.. the shipping fees are just estimates.. could be more or less... I am not ups so exact is a guess for me..

marcus

tbittner

I'm going to need 5 400w dimmable ballasts, 5 really good pendants, and 5 400w 14k bulbs. I'm also going to need everything to make 8 48" T5 systems, I haven't decided on the bulbs yet, but definitely at least 54w. Does he also have LED moonlight panels? I'm going to need a bunch of those too, with blue and white leds...

I'm not sure what would work best for me as far as pendants for the MH's or the T5's yet though. I'm still researching it. What would he recommend?

Also, I'm assuming the dimmable aspect takes a 0 - 10v dc power source to set the intensity level of the MH's. Please let me know what he recommends as a means of controlling that. I can hook just about anything into my controller.

Thanks!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am getting them. Sorry it may take a few hours to respond. If you did not get a response let me know. I will be making orders every couple weeks so it is a little more organized..

if you did not get a pm resend it to me.. sorry I am a little out of it I ruptured 2 discs in my back and the meds have me a little fuzzy.. thanks all

Sorry guys!

Thread CLOSED.

I am all for saving $$ but this looks like its gonna be an ongoing thing and has now crossed the boundry into commercial postings. This goes against our policy that one must be a sponsor to solicit purchasing from/to/for a commercial business.

If Coralvue would like to become a sponsor, please have them PM Travis.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.