Green Stars ( Picture )

Gina

RS STAFF
We have some of those! Really nice!! Can't wait till they start spreading! Very nice!

Michael_Lambert

Just, Issues on other boards.. lol, People sending private messages telling me that I'm wasting there time by posting such simple and common items like this. :(

ReefLady

Staff member
Wow, that really sucks. Anybody sends you a PM like there here please notify Teri, myself or a mod.

I like this photo, but the noise is an issue. You might try shooting at ISO100 when possible, and if you sharpen in PS just sharpen the subject and not the whole image.

Just telling you this because I know you're looking into prints... noise would be a big issue with this one. Is it a crop?

T

ReefLady

Staff member
Anybody sends you a PM like there here please notify Teri, myself or a mod.

That's for sure! What's up with that? If you read the title "Green Stars (Picture)" in a Photography forum, what do you expect to get if you click on the post? A dissertation on Jaubert plenums? Sheesh.

That's why we call it the "Sanctuary".

Sanctuary

-- a shelter from danger or hardship [syn: refuge, asylum] --

-- A place of refuge or asylum. --

Post away.

johnlewis

Great pic post more make them real upset. Sorry not trying to incite people it just drives me nuts. :explode:

Last edited:

Curtswearing

Michael,

You have infuriated me. How dare you post picture of a coral in the photography forum on a reefing board. :):):)

I appreciate your contribution as I always like good pictures of reef tanks. Mainly because I don't seem to have that particular skill.

EdgeKrusher

TooLoud,
Great pic keep em coming! :D
I have the same problem. The following picture is the only keeper out of 150 I took. Wish I would have remembered that i had the camera set to ISO 800. Man what a frustraiting hobby this can be. :D

43DRoyalGramma.jpg

Cougra

Tooloud:

I like the photo a lot! It's nicely framed and great subject matter. I personally like the common corals like the stars. Personally I feel they are common for a reason! They are beautiful!

What kind of camera are you using to take these photos? I have a similar problem with noise with my camera as well, especially when I'm trying to take Macro shots.

mnreefman

Originally posted by Travis
Wow, that really sucks. Anybody sends you a PM like there here please notify Teri, myself or a mod.
or let me know bout em, ill go show em..... seriously though that is just plain wrong... i love that pic... very nice!