green house bustin at the seams

doug

all systems have been working great ,cant really think of anything i would do different to it . I am almost out of room

Attachments

• 1shot.jpg
    1shot.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 231
  • rockcure.jpg
    rockcure.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 226

doug

mainly acros for sps but do have other sps and a small amount of lps as well as different types of softies , live rock, trying my hand at fish breeding as well ,and today put pink tip carpet anenome in a pond basket and the color is awsome it is pulsing like a flourecent bulb . all this is in several different systems

doug

oh yea its still going great. we shall see how good my systems are when the days hit 100, right now its 78 inside and 82 outside. I hope it can hang theres alot to loose if cant . have cut back on suplimental lights

Attachments

• lupefrags.jpg
    lupefrags.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 152

cracker

JasonL said:
Its people like you that help out our coral reefs, I hope things go really well for you.
Doug, where did you get the tanks? I see three in the second pict. Are they all separate systems?

Charlie97L

doug said:
and nothings for sale

how big is your show tank then? :) gotta be a monster! hehe.

i don't think that's a carpet anemone, looks like a LTA or BTA to me.

amazing, amazing work. it looks excellent.

cracker

doug said:
they are fiberglass and yes I have several different systems. I had a boat maker make them
Doug, Is your builder using molds for Live Bait tanks? They are Sweet! From the picts I assume your green house has a clear roof! What's your opinion on how much light your getting from the sun?

doug

well ive never tested it for intensity but you will get sunburnt out there and I have a shade cloth on there as well .the vats were custom made for me but I am sure he would sell you one as a bait tank,they are 7'x3'x16" and have white gelcoat about1/4"thick