Got back from a college visit and scuba diving!

Cartman89

Well I came back from florida this weekend from visiting Flordia tech (which I'm very pleased! Seems like all the students are fish nerds:thumbup: ). I had some extra time so I went diving. We went down 88ft (yes, past my limit but I'm still alive!) and 88ft isn't bad at all. Went down to a ship wreck where there were a lot of barracudas!! It was awesome. I tried to grab them but we all know they are to fast. Some very interesting puffers, groupers, snappers, and some of are favorite fish....damsels!! I was suppose to make 2 dives but with my luck I got sea sick for the very first time! When I lived in florida and when I was out on the boat I NEVER got sick. Maybe it's because I spent to much time on the calm waters on the lake? Well for all you people who just got certified.... don't get sea sick. I tried looking at the horizon and that didn't help much lol.

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm glad you had a good time and were pleased with Florida Tech!
Too bad about getting sea sick though.
Did you take any pictures while you were down there?

Cartman89

HOLY CRAP! Sorry about all the post. Computer must of had an error? No Gina, I didn't take any pictures! I should of. Next time....next time.