Good morning, RS

kennerd

Well, it's early here: sky is just starting to turn that dark blue through the trees. Can't sleep, so I hopped on the net.

I haven't posted much because I've been on my wine websites more often, given that the end of shipping season is drawing to a close.

Some upstate friends of mine are packing up their house and he's driving me completely insane complaining about the move, all his "stuff", and not to mention that fact that his family is driving him bonkers. NO idea how to help him.

Sorry for missing your birthday, Drew. Wouldn't want to deepen any abandonment issues you may have. I love you.

Tanks are OK. Water changes tomorrow before I go back outside and put a second coat of stain on the new shed. Spraying it, which is a treat, because the compressor drowns out the barking dogs next door. I think I'll get an early jump on things. Maybe get started about 6:30 or so.

Have a slappy day!

Witfull

thank goodness its the end of "whine"season!!...how bout spraying the barking dogs?...j/k.

kennerd

Yeah, see that: I was so despondent that I posted this in the off-topic forum, opposed to the General Reefkeeping forum where it is "supposed to be" and I get mocked.

Good form.

Witfull

Originally posted by kennerd
Some upstate friends of mine are packing up their house and he's driving me completely insane complaining about the move, all his "stuff", and not to mention that fact that his family is driving him bonkers. NO idea how to help him.
this is the "whine" i was referring to.....

Maxx

Originally posted by kennerd
Yeah, see that: I was so despondent that I posted this in the off-topic forum, opposed to the General Reefkeeping forum where it is "supposed to be" and I get mocked.

Good form.
Ken,
Its just jealousy in action. Wits envious of your superior cone.
Nick