Good Morning RS!

Gina

RS STAFF
Another cold day! Is spring ever going to get here?
Not much new on the agenda. Will try and meet up with Robz soon to pick up my new frag! Very excited about that!

Everyone have a great day and stay safe!

wooddood

the wood dude
good morning gina and reefsanctuary! good luck on the new frag gina, what are you getting from robz? im sure it will be nice so post us some pics when you get it:D back to work again today for me i have a ton of ceramic tile to grout today. tank related everything is doing great but i still need to add some more flow to the tank. hope everyone has a good one. and happy birthday to no one today :D

SaltyQueen

Morning all! A little rainy here, but gradually getting warmer as the days go by- it's been in the 40's lately. Still very busy with school- only 40 days until graduation! :) Tank related, I lost my midas blenny a couple days ago- found him laying dead on some rocks near the back of the tank- not sure what happened- water params were all OK, and he didn't look like he had been getting picked on. Oh, well- maybe it was just his time... Have a great day everyone!

Gina

RS STAFF
Congrats Michelle on your upcoming graduation. Sorry to hear about your blenny! We just lost our copperband last week for no known reason. I still miss him!